Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Loving Minerals

I've always preferred mineral cosmetics cuz it's better for my type of skin and less likely to cause breakouts :) So when I saw Loving Minerals I decided to just give it a try cuz they offer cute little samples at only RM5!




I love opening postal packages :) hehe. Was delighted to recieve the package only 2 days after purchase and it even came in a cute little white pouch with a red jeweled flower on it. Me like!

There so many types of foundations, powders and eyeshadows to choose from but I settled with
Monave Claire Concealer Foundation , Lumiere Sheer Silk Powder, and Pink Pearl Eyeshadow.



I was a bit sceptical about how well a powder concealer foundation could actually work but the monave claire did a pretty good job of concealing. Although it takes at least 2 applications to properly conceal and putting more than 2 layers gives a slight cakey appearance.

The sheer silk powder was perfect for setting the foundation and gave my skin a nice matte look. And it's actually a good oil control product as it kept my skin shine free for hours! Would definitely consider investing in this one.

The pink pearl eyeshadow was my fave. To me, it was perfect as a base cuz its not too pink and has a nice pearly sheen as well. Best part is I got this for free! All I had to do was add loving minerals on facebook :)

Verdict:

Will definitely explore and invest in their eyeshadows. (RM24-RM29) The silk powder is tempting but I don't know if it's worth the price (RM58). I'll give the foundation a pass :/

No comments:

Post a Comment