Monday, October 4, 2010

Foodventure - Lemon Garden Cafe (Shangri-La KL)

We had to book this buffet dinner 2 months in advance so you can imagine how much I was anticipating an awesome buffet spread to greet my family and I. And the buffet spread actually exceeded my expectations (maybe I've got low expectations =p but hey, I was happy hehe)

We didn't manage to take pictures of ALL the food available in the spread because we were too busy eating but here are some of it.



This is their bread and cheese spread. There were crackers and grapes to eat with the cheese as well and they served four kinds of cheeses: Brie, Gorgonzola, Port Salut and one more I don't remember =p But I stuck to the Brie with crackers and grapes cuz I generally prefer creamier cheese that's not too strong.

And then there was the fresh shellfish spread..




There was of course, fresh rock oysters and sashimi too just that we didn't take any pics of that..


Moving on, dim sum was available too...


As well as Malay dishes like this purple lemang right here. And they had all sorts of serunding to eat with the lemang, all of which were super yummy.


We obviously couldn't miss out on the dessert section as well.




What's more, they had TWO fondue fountains. One chocolate, one strawberry and both also equally nice :) I stood there for a while dipping all my fruits and marshmallows into the alternate fondues :D


Even poured some on the cake, lol.



The rest of the spread consisted of Italian cuisine, Western cuisine, Chinese cuisine, Local cuisine and etc. I could go on... but I'm too lazy to haha! So you're just gonna have to head on over to Lemon Garden for yourself and find out :)



Happily well-fed and satisfied customers.





Shangri-La Hotel, Lobby level,

11, Jalan Sultan Ismail,

50250, Kuala Lumpur.

Tel: 03-20743900

No comments:

Post a Comment