Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Pick of the week - Sarawak Laksa

Nope I haven't been to Sarawak recently but a cell member cooked Sarawak Laksa for the cell last week and it made me miss the original Sarawak Laksa SO MUCH...

I haven't been able to find any Sarawak Laksa in KL that's as nice as the Kuching one so if anyone knows of any place, please do share the good news :) I've tried the SS23 Restoran Gembira Sarawak Laksa cuz it was touted to be one of the best Sarawak Laksa's in PJ but it came nowhere near the Kuching one :(


This photo was taken at Chong Choon Coffeeshop on Abell road in Kuching, the best Sarawak Laksa in Kuching, so good I had to have it twice in a week :)

A tip though, must always go early if you wanna get a seat at this place and to avoid the laksa being sold out before you even get to eat it =p They usually sell out by 10am.

No comments:

Post a Comment