Monday, September 20, 2010

Foodventure #2 - D'Italiane Kitchen

People tell me Sunway Giza is a Food Haven and I heartily agree!
Haven't tried all the makan places there since there are so many, so I'll just take it one step at a time :)
Merv's back in KL for the weekend and we decided to check out D'Italiane Kitchen since Karin recommended it. And for starters we had:




Di Mare soup - a tomato-ey soup with prawns, calamari, mussels and fish fillet. It wasn't fantastic but their fresh mushroom soup, which we also tried, was pretty good.


Stuffed Portabello Mushrooms. Not the best I've had but still not bad, plus the mushrooms were big.


The mains included: Sicilian Seafood pizza. The taste so-so only la but the crusts were thin, just the way I like it. Yellow Cab pizzas are so much better though :)


And salmon with shallot sauce. This was probably the best out of all the food we ordered that day.



My post-meal drink: Cranberry mojito. I generally prefer my cocktails strong and less sweet. This was super mild and super sweet so... thumbs down for me :/


Overall, the ambience of this place is nice and the food is not bad but not really worth the price imho. If I ever do come back it'll be for this, their bailey's Latte which is the only awesome thing I had that day.

Cheese :)

No comments:

Post a Comment