Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Pick of the week - Seremban Beef Noodles

Introducing my all time fave --> Seremban beef noodles kon lou!! weeeee!


If ever someone were to make me seriously pissed, all that someone has to do is buy me a bowl of this and I'll be your friend again :) ( yeah I'm easily contented, so what?)

There are 3 places in Seremban where you can find this beef noodles but I only go to two cuz I dont know where the third one is. Lol.

The pic above was taken at Quinn Seremban Beef Noodles, Jalan Toman 6, Kemayan Square.

Although... I prefer the one at Pasar Besar Seremban :) Tastes more authentic somehow...

1 comment:

  1. No Hakka Mee from Seremban? Haha. And yes, the Beef Noodles from the market is the best! :) I always go to the market every time I go to Seremban to visit my aunt.

    -Gareth-

    ReplyDelete